Quite a bit of news took place throughout the month of October, including the unveiling of new products and announcements of acquisitions and mergers. Here are the Top 5 articles!
United Axle's President, Todd Carroll, released a heartfelt video, thanking thos who voted the company's servicable spindle as the Best New Product at the 2021 NATDA Trailer Show. READ MORE
NATDA's series of B2B businesses introduces 2021 NATDA Trailer Show exhibitors who specialize in dealership managment software solutions. READ MORE
NATDA's series of B2B businesses introduces 2021 NATDA Trailer Show exhibitors who specialize in payment, insurance and financial services. READ MORE
M.H. Eby, Inc. welcomed Megan Engel to the newly created position of Inside Dealer Sales Support. READ MORE
Timbren Industries announced two new 7K Silent Ride trailer suspensions, Part #SR7733T and Part #SR7K31T. READ MORE
- ASA Electronics expanded its entertainment offerings with the JWM30 Mechless Wall Mount Stereo
- Joe Kostreba won Felling Trailers, Inc.'s ninth annual online auction of an FT-3 drop-deck utility trailer to benefit a non-profit organization: The Minnesota Fire Fighters Foundation (MNFFF)
- Motility Software announced the launch of MotilityAnywhere
- SeaWide Marine and NTP-STAG are combining to service the marine industry under the SeaWide brand
- Polar King Mobile announced Jim Hawk Truck Trailers, CoolerTrailers.ca and I69 Trailer Center have all signed on as dealers
- Charter Software Solutions announced Target CRM, an automated sales and marketing platform
- Dexter Axle Company acquired National Trailer Parts Warehouse, Ltd.
- Wil-Ro, Inc. marked 32% growth in Q3 of 2021 compared to the same quarter in 2020
- Hillsboro Industries launched a brand-new website