Skip to content
NATDA Trailer Show
- What is the preferred attire at the NATDA Trailer Show? The NATDA Trailer Show is a business-to-business event. We ask that all attendees dress appropriately and refrain from wearing clothing items with offensive imagery or wording.
- How many of people can I bring with me to the show and who should attend? There is no limit as to how many attendees you may bring to the show. Many of the types of people you will meet at the show consist of salespeople, marketing professionals, owners and managers, technicians, and significant others.
- When is the registration deadline? For ease of checking in onsite and to minimize long wait times, NATDA asks that you register all of your staff one week prior to the start of the NATDA Trailer Show. However, you may register at the event itself if needed.
- I am not sure who is attending from my dealership, yet. How soon do I need to let NATDA know? While we do ask that you confirm your tickets prior to the show in order to skip long wait lines, you will be able to register additional attendees onsite if needed.
- What do I need to bring with me to attend the show? NATDA asks that all dealership personnel bring their email confirmation containing your QR code to be scanned at the registration kiosk and two forms of identification:
- Driver's License
- Business Card associated with the dealership you are registered with
- Are children allowed at the NATDA Trailer Show? While children are allowed on the show floor, NATDA does ask that you remember the show is a business-to-business event. There will be no activities specifically for children, some events may have alcoholic beverages available for purchase, and others may have music playing at a loud level. All children are expected to act appropriately. Children are not permitted on the show floor during any move-in or move-out hours.
- What is the cost of attending the show? Currently, the NATDA Trailer Show is FREE to attend for all dealership personnel. However, there may be some additional events you may be unable to attend if your company is not an active NATDA member.
- Are there any special events happening at this year's show? Yes! Please refer to this year's Schedule of Events for the latest itinerary.
- Which manufacturers will be exhibiting at this year's show? For an up-to-date listing of all exhibitors, please CLICK HERE.
- Where will the NATDA Trailer Show take place next year? We will reveal that information at this year's NATDA Trailer Show!
- Will there be food available for purchase during the hours of the show? Yes!
- Will we need to wear masks at this year's NATDA Trailer Show? For full details on this year's COVID policies, CLICK HERE.
- Will there be scooter or wheelchair rentals at the show? If so, how can I reserve one? Yes! More information coming soon!
- Where will this year's educational offerings be held? All education will be held inside the Music City Center, with Technciain Training Workshops happening directly on the show floor. For exact room details, please CLICK HERE.
- I, or someone at my company, would like to attend an educational class at the 2021 NATDA Trailer Show. Is there a cost? Many classes offered at the show are free to attend. However, there are some, such as our Technician Training Workshops, that do require a small fee. For specific details, please CLICK HERE.
- How many classes may I attend? While there is currently no limit as to how to many classes you may attend, many classes do run concurrently. We recommend bringing multiple people to the show to ensure someone from your dealership is present for each class.
- Am I able to access educational content after the show? Unfortunately, the educational content provided at the NATDA Trailer Show is limited to live, in-person attendees. However, NATDA does provide various educational content items year-round to active NATDA members.
- Is there a hotel attached to the venue? No. However, NATDA is contracted with several hotels within a mile of the Music City Center. To reserve your hotel stay, please CLICK HERE.
- Is there parking available if I'd like to bring an RV? Yes! More information coming soon!
- Does NATDA have any discounted hotel rooms available? Yes! Several of the hotels NATDA works with provides discounted hotel rooms. To reserve your hotel stay, please CLICK HERE.
- Are there any Campground/RV Parks nearby? Yes!
- Two Rivers Campground (Approximately 15 minutes from Music City Center) 615-883-8559
- KOA Resort Nashville (Approximately 15 minutes from Music City Center) 615-889-0282
- Nashville KOA North, Goodlettsville (Approximately 30 minutes from Music City Center) 615-859-0348
- Safe Harbor RV Resort, Percy Priest Lake (Approximately 25 minutes from Music City Center) 615-710-9365
- What precautions are you putting in place to keep us safe at the 2021 NATDA Trailer Show when it comes to COVID-19?
- Your safety is our top proirity and we will work closely with the City of Nashville, our partners at the Music City Center and hotels to ensure that you will enjoy your time with us. We will be enforcing the protocols that the City of Nashville will require. More information as to what those will be are forthcoming.
Confirming your badge information and agreeing to the Attendee Terms & Conditions will provide you the following:
- Contactless self-check-in. You will no longer need to stand at a registration counter to fill out any form
- All attendees will need to agree that they have not come in contact, nor have been diagnosed, with COVID-19 and are asked to cancel their registrations should this occur within 14 days of the event.
- All attendees will receive a registation email containing a QR code approximately one week prior to the event. This will be presented at a self-check-in kiosk for you to scan and print your own badge.
- All show materials will be pre-stuffed for individual pick-up at registration. Anyone who handled a bag prior to display will be properly masked and all materials sanitized to the best of their ability.
- At this time, masks are required in the Music City Center. However, this is subject to change the closer to the show dates we get. Masks will be available at the Registration Counter for anyone who may need one.
- Should you need assistnace at the Registration Counter, you will find our normal Registration Counter in the lobby with plexiglass windows for safe conversations. Stanchions and floor decals will be located around the area to remind everyone to keep a safe distance.
- Exhibitors will be encouraged to use the lead retrieval app available for purchase through our registration provider and to not use business cards or exchange paper materials.
- Exhibitors will also be asked to distribute any giveways individually packaged, instead of having an attendee 'grab' from a bowl or common space.
- We ask attendees to use their best judgement when approaching a booth and that, if the booth seems to have too many visitors at once, to come back later. You will notice floor decals around the show floor encouraging social distancing and best hygienic practices, as well as mobile hand sanitizing stations throughout the exhibit halls and lobby areas.
- Networking events will be slightly different in that there will not be any servers. All food will be served from manned stations and the stations will be properly distanced so that there is minimal contact with the food you are selecting. Also, some events have been moved to bigger spaces should you wish to keep some distance and/or move to an outdoor area for some fresh air.
- Conference Rooms will be set with ample spacing between chairs. We ask that you not rearrange the seating as that will cause issues in between clases to reset. Hand sanitizing stations will be available around all of the conference rooms.
- What are the chances the 2021 NATDA Trailer Show will be cancelled? NATDA is doing everything in its power to proivde a business opportunity for its members. NATDA is closely monitoring the situation both locally in Nashville and nationally where our members reside. A decision will be made and communicated as quickly as possible should it become unsafe to host the event, or the City of Nashville does not permit large gatherings over the dates of the show.