NATDA looks forward to seeing you in Nashville for the 2023 NATDA Trailer Show!
*** Important Disclaimer ***
NATDA works with only a few outside sources to help produce the NATDA Trailer Show - American Tradeshow Services (Lead Retrieval and Registration), Excel Decoraters (Trailer Show logistics), HelmsBriscoe (Hotel Accomodations) and Map Dynamics (Floorplan Software). Any other sources contacting exhibitors are likely spam and we advise that you delete and terminate communication with them. All communication will come through either the three sources listed or an official NATDA staff member.
NATDA Trailer Show
- When and where is this year's show taking place? PLEASE NOTE: There are NEW HOURS for 2023 NATDA Trailer Show, which will take place Wednesday, August 30th, from 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm and Thursday, August 31st, from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm in Nashville, Tennessee. Dealership Performance Training will take place the afternoon of Tuesday, August 29th and the morning of Wednesday, August 30th. Move-out will take place on Friday, September 1st.
- Where can I find important exhibitor deadlines? All important deadlines and approved vendors can be found in the Exhibitor Kit. If you did not receive your Exhibitor Kit, please email Director of Operations Corey Langley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What advertising opportunities are available to exhibitors? Many! For more information, check out the Pre-Show Marketing opportunities. Have a unique idea you'd like NATDA to help with? Email Susan Bishop at email@example.com or call 727-360-0304 x107.
- How do I register my staff? Registration will be opening late Q1 2023.
- How many employees can I have working in my booth? 4 badges are permitted for every 100 sqft you have contracted. (EX: 400 sqft = 16 badges). For exhibitors with 2500 sqft or more, the maximum allotment of badges is 100.
- Does NATDA have discounted hotel rooms available? Yes! Hotel reservations will open in late Q1 2023.
- How can I reserve a large block of hotel rooms for my stay? When housing opens, you can email Helms Briscoe to coordinate room blocks. Information will be available here Spring of 2023.
- My company plans to launch a new product, trailer or truck body at this year's show. Can NATDA do anything to help promote it? Yes! Email NATDA Director of Operations, Corey Langley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-360-0304 x103 to discuss options.
- My company is planning a dealer event, such as a party or meeting, during the show. Can NATDA do anything to help promote it? Yes! Email NATDA Director of Operations, Corey Langley, at email@example.com or call 727-360-0304 x103 to discuss options.
- When will I know what day my company will be moving into the exhibit hall? This information was emailed in April's Exhibitor Update. Please contact Director of Operations Corey Langley to obtain your move-in date and time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trailer Parts Expo
- What is the Trailer Parts Expo, and how can I register? The Trailer Parts Expo is the official NATDA Trailer Show networking party that connects buyers with OEM suppliers and service providers. Network with potential partners or connect with current ones while enjoying food, drinks, and music on the show floor. Registration information coming soon!
- Is there a cost to attend the Trailer Parts Expo? Only exhibitors who have purchased a booth may attend the 2023 NATDA Trailer Show - but it is FREE! There is no cost for additional staff to attend either the Trailer Show or the Trailer Parts Expo.
Advance Warehouse Delivery begins Tuesday, August 1, 2023
NATDA 2023/Exhibitor Name/Booth #
c/o: Excel Decorators / ARCBest Freight
890 Visco Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37210
*Must be received by Wednesday, August 23 by 4:00pm
Delivery to Show Site Begins on Monday, August 28, 2023
c/o: Excel Decorators / Music City Center
700 Korean Veterans Blvd.
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
*Cannot arrive prior to 8:00am, Monday, August 28, 2023
NATDA is proud to partner with EXHIBITOR Media Group to provide access to free and discounted education, resources and events for our exhibiting members! EXHIBITOR Media Group is the leading provider in exhibitor education. Learn how to get the most ROI from your exhibiting experience by utilizing their online education or attending one of their live events.
The 2023 NATDA Trailer Show will be held at:
Music City Center
201 Rep John Lewis Way S
Nashville, TN 37203
The Music City Center provides FREE WiFi throughout the entire building, including the exhibit halls. Exhibitors are welcome to take advantage of the free WiFi but do still have the option to pay for dedicated, wired service. Instructions on doing so will be available in the 2023 Exhibitor Kit to be released in late Spring 2023.
The Move-in and Move-out schedule has been released on April 18, 2023. If you did not recieve the schedule or have questions, please email Director of Operations Corey Langley at email@example.com.
NATDA works with only a few outside sources to help produce the NATDA Trailer Show. Any other sources contacting exhibitors are likely spam, and we suggest you delete and terminate communication with them. All communication will come from the sources listed or an official NATDA staff member.
- American Tradeshow Services
- Excel Decorators
- Map Dynamics
The breakdown of the NATDA Trailer Show is a 4 to 6-hour process, involving over 250 companies. While the event staff works as quickly as possible, picking up a trailer, which is completely dependent on the trailer’s location on the floor, is NOT an immediate process. A driver or dealer’s lack of understanding of the process could result in a poor experience. To mitigate that risk and make the logistics easier for everyone involved, we’ve added a list of instructions below.
If the dealer is picking up the unit themselves
- Inform the dealer to visit the Registration Desk during the show. During this time, the dealer will be given an estimated time of pickup, instructions on when to arrive at the show’s holding area (required), crucial contact information, and be given a general explanation of the process.
- Inform the dealer they must make their way to the Staging Lot at the Show’s Closing – Dealers will not be allowed into the convention facility until they have obtained a Dock Pass, which is handed out at the Staging Lot only when the trailer being picked up is accessible. These color-coded passes are different from move-in dock passes, so it is mandatory that they visit the Staging Lot. Show staff within the lot will direct dealers where to go once they’ve been notified that the unit is accessible.
- Either wait for the dealer or tag the trailer – While we encourage a manufacturer representative to wait with the trailer/truck bed until the dealer or driver arrives, we understand that travel sometimes inhibits that. Please make sure the trailer is marked in some way of a manufacturer representative will be unable to be there at the time of pick up.
If you or the dealer are hiring a 3rd-party transportation service
Several transportation companies can pick up and deliver units for dealers, some of which exhibit at the NATDA Trailer Show an already have a relationship with show staff. Once obtained, please provide all 3rd-party contact (driver or account manager) and trailer/truck bed unit information (manufacturer, model number, color, etc.) to Director of Operations Corey Langley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your convenience, below is a list of companies that NATDA members have utilized in the past:
For any questions or concerns, please contact Director of Operations Corey Langley at email@example.com or call 727-360-0304 x103.