NATDA Introduces Most Innovative New Trailer or Truck Bed Award
St. Petersburg, FL - New for the 2022 NATDA Trailer Show, NATDA will introduce an award for the Most Innovative New Trailer or Truck Bed.
During the course of the 2022 NATDA Trailer Show, NATDA's Dealer Advisory Board will be tasked with reviewing and voting on the newest innovations in the trailer and truck bed industry across the following seven categories:
- Cargo / Concession Trailers (Cargo, Concession, Mobile Office, Mobile Restroom, Refrigerated, Vending Cart, etc.)
- Heavy Duty (HD) Trailers (Car Carrier, Drop-deck, Dump, Flatbed/Flat-deck, Lowboy, Tilt-deck, etc.)
- Livestock Trailers (Horse, Livestock, Horse with Living Quarter, etc.)
- Recreational Trailers (Destination, Expandable, Fifth-wheel, Overland, Pop-up, Toy Hauler, Travel, etc.)
- Truck Bed or Service Body (Flat Bed, Stake Body, Service Body, Specialty Body, etc.)
- Utility Trailer (Landscape, Utility, etc.)
- Vehicle Trailer (ATV, Boat, Car Hauler, Jet Ski, Motorcycle, Snowmobile, Stacker, Tow Dolly, Vehicle Tilt-deck, etc.)
"For years, our New Product Display has afforded parts and components manufacturers an opportunity to showcase their products to potential clients at the NATDA Trailer Show," explained NATDA Executive Director, Andria Gibbon. "We felt it was finally time to allow trailer and truck bed manufacturers the same opportunity."
For exhibiting manufacturers who are interested in participating, the full rules of entry can be found by clicking the button below.