More Word Of Mouth Referrals: Developing Lifelong Customers & Raving Fans
ST PETERSBURG, Fla. — Matt Ward of Breakthrough Champion shares the four pillars of his word-of-mouth strategy to getting systematic referrals from clients.
Most businesses want more of those golden nuggets, the word-of-mouth referrals, but they struggle to get them in a systematic way. People can create more business than they can imagine if they had more word-of-mouth referrals. In this session, Matt will provide attendees with a clear understanding that building strong relationships with their clients and contacts can be a powerful marketing tool. Attendees will leave armed with knowledge and clear takeaways they can implement in their businesses immediately, resulting in a closer connection with clients, and contacts. These initiatives will also generate more word-of-mouth referrals.
You will learn the four pillars of Ward’s word-of-mouth strategy:
- Over delivery: How to exceed client expectations so they communicate your value to their network
- Listening: Find new ways to really hear what customers are saying but more importantly see the things they do to open new opportunities
- Surprise: It takes some effort but surprising clients requires understanding the individuals inside the organization and what matters to them.
- Non-self-serving acts: Taking the time to do things that don’t always impact revenue or the bottom line. They will pay big dividends in the future.
- How to exceed client expectations so they communicate your value to their network.
- Choose the ideal contacts that would be more likely to refer business to you
- Perform actions that ensure your name is top of mind for referrals
- Identify why asking for referrals never works
For more information or for questions, please contact NATDA at 727-360-0304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Matt Ward, Breakthrough Champion
In 2002, Matt started a digital marketing agency, inConcert Web Solutions, which he sold in May 2018 so that he could focus on helping businesses get more word-of-mouth referrals! His book “MORE…Word of Mouth Referrals, Lifelong Customers & Raving Fans”, focuses on building stronger relationships, and how we can use that to connect with others. Matt is a professional member of the National Speakers Association and a former podcast host of the popular small business podcast Square Peg Round Hole! He’s a 40 Under 40 Recipient and Chamber Small Business Owner of the Year!
About NATDA Dealer Performance Week
Starting on Monday, March 8, 2021, trailer dealership professionals can tune into NATDA’s YouTube channel each day to find new videos from partners within the trailer industry. Each day will cover a new topic starting with Monday’s kickoff event, which will feature a variety of companies discussing the state of the trailer industry after an interesting 2020.