First Ultra Lite Adventure Cargo Hauler from ATC Available
NAPPANEE, Ind.-ATC Trailers (ATC), the industry’s leading manufacturer of superior-quality aluminum RVs and trailers, launches a new category of towable adventure products – the ultra lite Plā 350 travel trailer and the configurable Stō 350 adventure cargo hauler. The showcase product is the compact Plā 350 toy hauler, delivering a high-value towable option with the essential features users need to focus on outdoor fun, then relax in a sleek, comfortable shelter at day’s end. The new units are available now at select dealers throughout North America.
Both the Plā 350 and Stō 350 feature the same high-quality design, materials, and construction that ATC is known for, including full-perimeter, six-sided aluminum frames with fully welded all-tube aluminum construction, with no fasteners to loosen over time. Like all ATC trailers, the Plā 350 and Stō 350 are lighter than industry-standard steel frames, yet nearly twice as strong. Small and more lightweight than competitive options, the Plā 350 and Stō 350 save on fuel, and can be towed by most compact trucks and mid-sized SUVs.
The Ultra Lite Plā 350
This new ATC excursion toy hauler goes where others can’t. Designed to securely and safely haul bikes, kayaks, dirt bikes, ATVs, and even small side-by-sides into remote areas, the Plā 350 offers an expertly-designed living space that is configurable and extremely comfortable. Interior components include a sofa/bed, cabinet, tables, and more, enabling owners to outfit the Plā 350 to meet their specific needs.
There are two Plā 350 models to choose from:
- The sleek model 1210 is 16’2” in overall length and has an estimated curb weight of 1,400 to 2,000 pounds, depending on the selected options.
- The extended model 1412 is 18’2” in overall length and has an estimated curb weight of 1,700 to 2,500 pounds, depending on selected options.
Key features for both Plā models include:
- Low-maintenance, one-piece aluminum roof
- Enclosed underbelly with radiant barrier insulating the RV in cooler and warmer climates, protecting against damage from debris, and improving aerodynamics for better gas mileage
- Industry-leading carrying capacity for its class
- Strong composite ramp door and sub-floor constructed with recycled glass and plastic – not wood – making clean-up as simple as hosing out or power washing the interior
- 360-degree of insulating value and sound dampening: R7 in the walls, R14 in the ceiling, and an R7 rating for the floor with a combination of structural sub-floor and radiant barrier construction
- Modular track system with generous in-floor tie-downs that allows owners to modify floorplans with ease
- Dual-pane frameless windows provide a sleek look while insulating the interior from outdoor noise and temperatures
- Exterior modular track system
The Configurable Stō 350 Adventure Cargo Hauler
The Stō 350 is designed to adapt to the changing needs of its owners. The new Stō 350 can convert from a pure cargo hauler into an adventure trailer with ease. Owners can add RV-style options, including cabinets, shelves, tables, a sleeper sofa, sink, toilet, a rooftop air conditioner, microwave, heater, and more to the Stō 350. While engineered to be compact, ample space remains for most two-seat side-by-sides, ATVs, dirt bikes, or other adventure toys.
Two Stō 350 models are available:
- The trim model 12’ model is 16’2” long and has an estimated curb weight of 1,600 pounds
- The longer model 14’ model is 18’2” long and has an estimated curb weight of 1,900 pounds
Key features of both Stō models include:
- Grey coin floor, ramp, and transition flap
- Azdel interior walls and ceiling
- Two windows
- One-piece aluminum roof
- Insulation to manage internal temperature and dampen sound
- 270° two-tier modular track system and generous in-floor tie-downs
- Torsion axles
- Premium aluminum wheels
For over 20 years, ATC has been an industry-leading manufacturer of aluminum trailers. ATC offers a varied line of RVs and trailer products to complement both outdoor lifestyles and on-site work environments, all built with premium aluminum construction. ATC products enable safe and secure hauling of cars, motorcycles, and ATVs, while the commercial product lines offer many options for on-location, secure work, and service applications. For more information, visit www.atctrailers.com.