Digital Marketing and Content Specialist
The Digital Marketing and Content Specialist will support the development & execution of innovative marketing campaigns and editorial content that will contribute to the association’s membership, advertising revenue and tradeshow registration goals.
This position will design and manage email and social media marketing; and coordinate the development and collection of editorial and advertising content for association publications.
Qualified candidates will possess writing, editing, interviewing and proofreading skills as well as experience in email and social media marketing. Must have a client service focus and be a team player who is able to take direction and work independently.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Director of Marketing to contribute to and develop year-round strategic marketing plan
- Manage, measure, and optimize performance of social media marketing channels and digital marketing campaigns
- Generate content for NATDA blog, social media posts, magazine and other communications
- Develop and design social media and digital marketing assets
- Contribute to the development of the bi-monthly magazine; manage editorial deadlines and collection of editorial and advertising content
- Develop and execute association newsletters and other digital content
- Other projects as assigned
- 2-3 years’ experience in Marketing, Communications, or both
- Experience working within a membership association and/or on a trade show or events preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and within a team
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Design experience/skills preferred; Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience with Constant Contact, Monday.com, and Hootsuite preferred
Travel required (approx 5-6 days) to annual trade show in Nashville, TN.
Salary $45-48k based on experience; Health, Dental & Vision insurance; IRA plan available
Easy Apply through LinkedIn
Or send resume and cover letter to Andria Gibbon, firstname.lastname@example.org.