Building Long-term Online Success from the Ground Up
ST PETERSBURG, Fla. — Join Dealer Spike's Hayley Hollen as she walks viewers through the ten most important strategies to keep in mind while connecting with online shoppers.
Following the large-scale e-commerce transformation in 2020, trailer dealers are besieged by complex, cutting-edge digital service tools promising significant revenue results. While staying up to date with digital resources is important, dealers first need to focus on building a solid foundation for their online presence.
Dealer Spike presents the top ten most crucial strategies to connect with online shoppers:
- Responsive website that reflects the dealership’s character and adapts to all screen types
- Industry-inspired design and layout that caters to the dealer’s best interest
- Simple, intuitive website navigation to provide a great user experience
- Prominent calls to action and optimized lead forms prompting visitors to take the next sales step
- DMS integration with the dealer’s website for easy online inventory management
- Blog and newsletter to create fresh, valuable content and build a lucrative audience following
- Images & Videos of inventory, which are a powerful selling point for online shoppers
- Social media to create a simple (and free) connection with potential customers
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for enhanced online visibility and better user experience
- After-sale follow-up process to capitalize on recent purchases and develop customer loyalty
While technology has evolved a lot in the last few months, the foundation of online marketing remains the crux of success. Dealer Spike is here to help trailer dealers build long-term success from the ground up.
For more information or for questions, please contact NATDA at 727-360-0304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hayley Hollen, Dealer Spike
Hayley Hollen is the Marketing Programs Manager at Dealer Spike. She has served in the sales and marketing industry for nearly 10 years, working first with dealerships, VIP dealers and Dealer 20 groups and then OEMs and their associations. Currently, she enjoys the privilege of executing marketing strategies for the benefit of the dealership community at large. Her top priority and goals have been to generate leads and increase sales for OEMs and dealerships, grow Dealer Spike’s relationship with our dealer community and streamline efficient marketing programs – all while providing exceptional white glove customer care.
About NATDA Dealer Performance Week
Starting on Monday, March 8, 2021, trailer dealership professionals can tune into NATDA’s YouTube channel each day to find new videos from partners within the trailer industry. Each day will cover a new topic starting with Monday’s kickoff event, which will feature a variety of companies discussing the state of the trailer industry after an interesting 2020.