2023 Silver Sponsorship
ALL Sponsors will receive the following:
- NEW!! Listing as co-sponsor of show opening food & beverage and logo will be featured on all related marketing materials and onsite signage (Value $1,500)
- First choice in booth selection for the 2024 NATDA Trailer Show (based on schedule set forth by NATDA; should sponsor miss scheduled booking window, NATDA will make all efforts to accommodate location requests but cannot guarantee)
- Listed as co-sponsor of the Ultimate Prize Package and logo will be featured on all related marketing materials and onsite signage
- Complimentary NATDA Membership for the 2023 calendar year (Value $650)
- Sponsor Logo on NATDA bi-weekly newsletter (distributed to 15K+ industry contacts)
- Sponsor Logo on Home page of natda.org (in rotating banner)
- Featured listing on Sponsor page of natda.org
- Sponsor Logo featured on Trade Show signage throughout the show floor, hotel lobbies and registration area
- Inclusion on NATDA-printed postcard highlighting all sponsors’ presence at NATDA’s Trailer Show
Social media static post shared quarterly (content provided by sponsor) on all NATDA social media outlets
- (1) 4”x6” printed postcard distributed to 250 prospects and/or current dealers promoting Sponsor’s presence at the 2023 Trailer Show (sponsor to provide print-ready file)
- (6) half-page advertisements in bi-monthly NATDA Magazine (sponsor to provide print-ready file)
- 1-full page feature in the (March/April issue) NATDA Magazine (applicable to Vendors only)
- Bag Insert (provide 1500 printed pieces or small giveaway in the show bag)
Sponsor is responsible for all images, graphics, copy and other deliverables as listed in the package detail above. Deadlines and deliverable details will be provided by NATDA after execution of contract. Should a Sponsor miss a deadline for a deliverable, NATDA will make all reasonable adjustments to fulfill the contract; however, will not be obligated to do so. NATDA is not responsible for any errors in copy, images, graphics or any other items provided by the Sponsor.
Distribution, or display, of any additional marketing materials on show floor (outside of purchased exhibit space), in lobbies of convention center or hotel, or within any area that is designated as the official show venue are prohibited and will be removed by the show organizer.
Discounts on advertising do NOT include any premier locations in the NATDA Magazine such as inside front cover, inside back cover or back cover.
Full-Page Feature article for all levels, except Diamond, excludes Pre-Trade Show or Trade Show issue of the NATDA Magazine.
Payment: 100% is due upon check-out; agreement is non-refundable.