NRS Trailers - General Sales Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: NRS Trailers is searching for a Sales Manager experienced with internet sales and social media who is also familiar with equestrian, rodeo, and livestock industries. This position will be in Wickenburg, AZ providing Service and Sales to the local area in addition to Phoenix and the southwestern United States. This position will work directly under the National Sales Manager to drive sales, gain market share, and maintain high customer satisfaction. This position is intended for a self-motivated person that understands the importance of Servant Leadership, Customer and Employee Relationships, and continually expanding their trade area and clientele. They must also provide Strong Leadership that demonstrates our Brand and commitment to No Pressure/High Integrity Sales. This position will be performance based.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive Sales through Individual Performance
- Utilize internet sales and social media platforms to increase store traffic and sales.
- Aggressively establish, protect, and grow the NRS Trailers Brand.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through training, development, and example.
- Oversee and Support the Service & Parts departments
- Maintain a Command of Current Industry Market Trends
- Provide Effective Feedback on Inventory Assortment and Volume
- Occasional Travel to Trade Shows and Regionally Relevant Events
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill set
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- Paid time off
- Generous employee discount program with all NRS Stores, Catalog, and Online Purchases (including tack, feed, apparel, home décor, boots, hats and much more)
- At least 2 years of management/business experience and be able to lead and manage a team.
- At least 2 years of sales experience.
- Must have a great track record with customer satisfaction and organization skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driver record.
- Must be able to use computer/internet for sales, research, and knowledge.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including evenings & Saturdays.
- Must be able to multi-task.