Permission to Dominate: Igniting Your Power in Male-Dominated Fields
Webinar hosted by the Women in the Trailer Industry Committee
Brought to you courtesy of The Women in the Trailer Industry partners::
The Women in the Trailer Industry Committee is proud to host Liz M Lopez, a Transformational Career & Business Coach who will present, "Permission to Dominate: Igniting Your Power in Male-Dominated Fields. This session is not just about strategies; it's a transformative experience crafted for women navigating male-dominated fields.
In this interactive and, at times, jaw-dropping session, Liz unveils the "3 Permissions" from Permission to Dominate. The goal is to clean out mental cobwebs, eliminate self-imposed limits, and shatter glass ceilings – especially crucial for women navigating traditionally male-dominated industries.
What to Expect:
- Eye-Opening Moments:
- Discover how we often unconsciously hold ourselves back in our careers.
- Explore shared experiences and unique challenges faced by women in male-dominated fields.
- Take Control from the Inside-Out:
- Understand the role of internal beliefs in shaping external success.
- Gain actionable insights to control your success narrative from within.
- Identify and Remove Splinters of Doubt:
- Address doubts and hesitations about your qualifications.
- Equip yourself with tools to navigate and overcome gender-based obstacles.
- Exchange Self-Limiting Language for Power Phrases:
- Discover where your words are making you small.
- Cultivate a language that asserts authority and commands respect.
Coach Liz provides practical tools for immediate use, ensuring you leave this session inspired and equipped to navigate, thrive, and truly dominate in environments where gender equality is still an ongoing journey.
About Liz M Lopez:
Liz M. Lopez is a valued Executive Career & Business Coach who guides corporate professionals and business owners to life-changing levels of success. A bestselling author and celebrated speaker, Coach Liz wows the crowd during action-focused keynote presentations and workshops. She ignites live and virtual audiences by showing them their own potential and creating a clear path to accomplishing their true objectives.
The mission of the NATDA Women in the Trailer Industry Committee is "Building Strong Women leaders through mentorship, collaboration, and community, all while navigating the work/life balance."
To help foster networking and support within the industry, the committee hosts virtual meetups and special events at the NATDA Trailer Show. The committee also manages LinkedIn and Facebook group pages to encourage exchanging resources and information.
For More Information:
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
United States (727) 360-0304