2024 NATDA Trailer Show:
Call for Presentations
Call for Presentations
The presentation selection process for the NATDA Trailer show involves a review of every complete presentation submitted prior to deadline. Completed submissions include speaker profiles for each speaker, session descriptions and actionable learning objectives.
All presentations are selected on the basis of the information submitted. Those submitting are asked to follow all instructions carefully and provide all requested information. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Typically, more presentations are submitted than can be accepted. Only the best presentations are selected.
Presentation submissions are evaluated on the following criteria:
- The session's learning level is appropriate for the audience and topic.
- Presentation is designed to encourage high audience interaction/participation.
- Identification of an actionable learner outcome that follows the sentence: After participating in this session, attendees will be able to...
- Content is focused, current, practical or innovative.
- Clear and concise organization of ideas and clearly written learner outcomes.
NATDA Trailer Show's Target Audiences
Trailer dealership, manufacturing and related industry professionals in the categories of Ownership, Leadership, Management, Administrative, Support, Technician, Marketing, Sales, and Purchasing
Session Delivery Formats
Presentations must be tailored to NATDA's target audiences. All sessions will be formatted for a 30- or 50-minute stage presentation and must accommodate up to 200 people.
Session Topic Areas of Interest
- Business Operations - Content designed to increase the overall efficiency of an operation and optimize dealership revenue.
- Human Resources - Content designed to improve human resource components of a trailer-related business, including best practices in hiring, benefits, personnel management, performance coaching, leadership development and more.
- Sales and Marketing - Content focused on customer acquisition, retention, and selling techniques.
- Data, Analytics and Regulations - Content geared towards providing a thorough understanding of important industry data points and key legislation related to the buying and selling of trailers and/or truck beds and their related products.
- Leadership and Management - Content designed to inspire trailer industry professionals and their industry-related workforce.
- Service Training - Content focused on increasing the knowledge and understanding of service practices for service professionals and technicians at a trailer dealership.
- Emerging Technologies - Content geared towards innovative technologies that are not widely utilized within the trailer industry but show a strong swell of supportive application.
Learning Level Definition
The NATDA Trailer Show's audience includes professionals who have been in the trailer and truck bed industry for varying lengths of time. However, attendees have indicated interest in more advanced topics. Presentation submitters are encouraged to target intermediate to advanced learning levels, but the audience typically is comprised of:
- Executive (Owner, Senior Executive, etc.)
- Manager (Manager, Director)
- Staff (Adminstrative, Coordinator, Support, Technician, New Hire)
Complete the 2023 NATDA Trailer Show Presentation application and submit all ideas before the deadline. Please be prepared to submit all session information and a photo of yourself.
December 4, 2023 - Call for Presentations is Open
January 19, 2024 - Call for Presentations Process is Closed
January 26, 2024 - Selection Process Begins with NATDA Staff and Dealer Advisory Board
February 2024 - Notify all Confirmed Proposals
March 2024 - Speaker Contracts Due
August 27-29, 2024 - NATDA Trailer Show