Win Tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame and More!
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - As part of the '28 Days of Giveaways' promotion, NATDA announces the third raffle gift package sponsored by LINK Trailer Parts.
Dealers who register to attend the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show between Monday, June 29th and Sunday, July 5th will be automatically entered to win:
- 2 tickets to Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B and Hatch Show Print
- 2 tickets to 'Behind the Bar' chocolate class at Goo Goo Cluster
- An Authentically American Gift Pack
Additionally, all registrants during this period will be automatically entered into the 28 Days of Giveaways sweepstakes. All dealer registrations prior to June 29th are automatically entered into this week's raffle and the 28 Days of Giveaways sweepstakes.
To register for the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show - CLICK HERE!
About 28 Days of Giveaways
For four weeks, starting on June 15, 2020, NATDA will announce a new gift package being raffled off to dealers who register for the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show that particular week. From tickets for local attractions to gift cards for late-night watering holes, the gift packages will ensure dealers enjoy their time away from the show floor. To discover the latest gift package, dealers can visit www.natda.org.
Additionally, all dealers who register prior to July 12, 2020, will be automatically entered to win the Nashville Grand Prize Gift Package sponsored by B&W Trailer Hitches, Dexter, Freedom Truck Beds and Premium Supply.
The robust package includes:
- 3 FREE nights at the Omni Nashville Hotel during the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show
- (1) $150 Visa Gift Card
- (1) Nashville-themed Gift Basket
- (1) Nashville ‘Star Card’ (good for up to two people), giving you access to Nashville landmarks and attractions
- (2) $30 Redneck Riviera gift cards
- 1 FREE Admission to (2) 4-hour hands-on, technical training classes during the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show’s Dealership Performance Training segment (pre-registration is required)
Dealers do not have to be current members of the association to enter but must attend the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show to claim their prizes in person. To enter, register for the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show at www.natda.org/tradeshow or call Senior Membership Manager Melanie Bierweiler at 727-360-0304 x108.