NATDA Announces First-Class Dealer Education Lineup
Saint Petersburg, FL (June 6, 2019) - NATDA announces the Dealer Education lineup for the 2019 NATDA Trade Show & Convention being held at the America’s Center in St. Louis, MO on September 5-7, 2019.
“Dealer Education continues to be our main focus each year at our annual trade show,” said Jesse Battle, NATDA Executive Director. “We wanted to kick off our program right by offering some incredible, free education seminars for dealers in attendance. This is a great opportunity for our dealers to not only gain some valuable expertise, but seek some inside tips on ways to increase revenue at their dealership.”
Below is a brief overview of the FREE Dealer Education being held on Thursday, September 5, 2019 between 12:00 PM and 5:00 PM.
- Dealer Regulatory Matters: Understanding How Federal & State Trailering Regulations May Impact You & Your Customers (Annette M. Sandberg, Esq., TransSafe Consulting, LLC)
- Rent Your Way to Revenue (Megan Swank, CEO, White Spruce Trailer Sales)
- A Roadmap for Dealer Succession Planning: How to Understand the Value of Your Business and the Criteria Buyers Value the Most (Brad Stanek, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley)
- Don't Let TIN Forms Tire Out Your Customers (Johnathan Bradley, Vice President of Sales, Big Tex Trailers)
- Connecting to the New, Digitally Social Consumer (Graham Anderson, Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer, Kenect)
- NATDA Dealer Panel Discussion (Mark Podeyn, Owner, Action RV Specialists)
- Maximizing Technician Productivity & Repair Cycle Time While Increasing Profits (Ken Barnes, Director of Sales, DealerPRO Training)
To view the full description of each seminar, please CLICK HERE.
To register for the 2019 NATDA Trade Show & Convention, please CLICK HERE or contact Melanie Bierweiler at 727-360-0304 x108.