Hillsboro Industries Open Car Hauler Now Has a Big Brother
Hillsboro, KS (January 24, 2019) - Hillsboro Industries introduced a new model of open-car, multi-purpose HD trailer in 20’, 22’ and 24’ length sizes. The HD comes standard with 5200-lb axles and will be a great addition to this growing open trailer segment. The HD, along with the RD version, has many industry-leading features customers appreciate.
Unique Standard Features
Hillsboro is known for engineering and designing trailers that have unique standard features. This trailer is no different in its design:
- Tube cross members that gives 20 times torsional stiffness vs. traditional I beam construction
- Hillsboro’s exclusive rear stabilizer jacks in each rear corner
- All-aluminum construction with extruded floor and side rub/tie rail
- 2-6’”x12” HD aluminum ramps (rated at 2500-lbs each) with anti-rattle storage with doors
- Flush sides with rub-rail that allows side-loading capabilities
- Stylish polished embossed front corner caps
- 48” long front A frame hitch with 2 5/16” coupler
20’, 22’ and 24’ lengths
The HD model comes in lengths from 20’ to 24’ in bed lengths that will feature a 9990-lb GVWR rating with 2-5200-lb torsion electric brake axles. Both the HD and the RD version come standard with a 10-year structural warranty. 82 ½” between the removable fenders gives you flexibility in hauling and loading. The standard tie rail with flush sides and four swivel tie downs gives you choices in securing your load.
The Hillsboro Exclusive Clear View Aero Guard allows you to see your valuable load when driving down the road. This allows for safe hauling of your precious cargo from your rear-view mirror. Other popular options are a front bump stop rail, winch plate and spare aluminum tire and wheel.
ABOUT HILLSBORO INDUSTRIES
Hillsboro was founded in 1968 in Hillsboro, KS. From the start the company has been dedicated to producing unique, innovative high-quality products. Hillsboro Industries manufactures a high-quality line of aluminum and steel truck beds, the Endura all aluminum livestock, combo, cargo and car trailer models, aluminum utility trailers. With an experienced and dedicated work force that continues to develop and introduce industry-first features year after year. For more information, contact Hillsboro Industries at 800-835-0209 or visit www.hillsboroindustries.com.