G Floor Releases Medical Grade, Anti Microbial Flooring
LENEXA, Kan. - G-Floor, a division of Better Life Technology has released an anti-microbial / anti-bacterial medical flooring that can be used for mobile healthcare, portable restrooms or trailers that are hauling medical equipment and supplies that require items to remain sterile during transport.
The anti-microbial G-Floor® medical flooring products contain anti-microbial and anti-fungal additives that prohibit the growth of bacteria, microbes, mold and fungus. The flooring is available in Absolute White, Midnight Black and Slate Grey, all with a Ceramic™ surface texture for excellent slip resistance while still easy to clean.
The MicroLock Technlogy™ anti-microbial top coat seals the surface of the G-Floor® medical flooring material, ensuring that dirt, debris, bacteria, fungus and other microbes do not penetrate the surface.
G-Floor® has provided the below bullet points about this product as it relates to the pandemic:
- G-Floor® is available in sizes up to 10’ width to cover large areas with fewer seams. Available in longer lengths to cover larger areas easily.
- G-Floor® can be both heat and chemical seam welded if needed.
- G-Floor can be loose lay or permanently installed.
- G-Floor® is chemical resistant to most household chemicals.
- G-Floor® is lightweight, easy to handle, and can be rolled up and reused if needed.
- G-Floor® is extremely durable and holds up to heavy foot and vehicle traffic.
- G-Floor® is made in the USA
About Better Life Technology (Booth 513)
Better Life Technology offers polyvinyl solutions manufactured in the USA for a multitude of purposes. Better Life Technology's subsidiary brands; G-Floor® Universal Flooring, AquaTread® Marine Flooring and BILD® Print Media deliver individuals, small businesses, corporations, fleet owners, marketers and others, reliable polyvinyl solutions at an exceptional value.
For more information, please visit www.bltllc.com