- NATDA and Aveneue will hold a May webinar discussing digital advertising
- The webinar will be hosted by Avenue’s Founder and CEO, Anna Hutson
Saint Petersburg, FL (April 24, 2018) – Alongside Avenue, a Portland-based digital marketing firm, the North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) will be discussing how to use digital advertising to your advantage in its fifth webinar of the year, How to Use Digital Advertising as a Growth Lever for Your Dealership (May 24, 2018 ꟾ 2:00 PM ET ꟾ 11:00 AM PT).
Avenue’s Founder and CEO, Anna Hutson, will explain how to evaluate competitor and local landscape, overall user experience and website content as it pertains to paid media campaigns and a strategic presence across paid media networks. Join Anna Hutson as she discusses:
- Producing a prioritized paid media plan to maximize visibility and creating an optimized paid media mix to drive lead growth
- Competitive benchmarking to understand advertising channels and assessing current competitor practices
- Creating primary elements of a paid media plan based on research benchmarking, including campaign structure, keywords, ad messaging, targeting criteria, landing page recommendations and more.
Avenue amplifies the impact growth-minded and purpose-driven companies have in the world through results-led digital marketing. Their proprietary suite of marketing products and custom services help brands and businesses of all sizes grow sustainably and successfully. For more information, please visit www.avenueagency.com.