- NATDA and Bob Clements International will host an April webinar
- The webinar will discuss how to develop better hiring practices for the trailer industry
Saint Petersburg, FL (March 27, 2018) – Building a cohesive, exciting and effective team has been notoriously difficult for trailer dealerships around the country. The North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA), along with Bob Clements International, will host an April webinar to combat this struggle and develop better hiring practices for the trailer industry.
Finding and Hiring Key Employees, taking place on April 17, 2018 at 11:00 AM ET (8:00 AM PT) will discuss one of the biggest pain points for all business owners: finding, interviewing and hiring key employees for trailer dealerships. Bob Clements International has provided dealers and small business owners with processes to help navigate this important part of their business. Sara Hey, Bob Clements International’s Vice President of Business Development, will lead dealers through a fun and fast-paced webinar that details a step-by-step process to finding and hiring their next key employee. Join Sara as she:
- Walks through the 7-step Bob Clements International process for hiring
- Gives specific questions to ask the candidate and their references
- Gives tools to help dealers understand who they need in specific positions
- Helps ensure the people dealers are hiring will be a good fit for that dealership’s team
About Bob Clements International
Bob Clements International is the industry leader in helping OPE, Ag, Powersports, and trailer dealers to improve profitability & efficiency. For more information, visit www.bobclements.com.