- Felling’s newly designed Utility Pole trailers are fully engineered and documented products that assures an operator many years of trouble-free service
- Payload capacities from 7,980-lbs up to 36,600-lbs are available
- Electric brakes are standard and all can be equipped with air brakes if needed
Sauk Centre, MN (June 7, 2018) – No matter the industry, operator safety, ease of use and maintenance are key elements taken into account when a company looks into equipment acquisition. Felling’s newly designed Utility Pole trailers are fully engineered and documented products that assures an operator many years of trouble-free service.
There are three lengths available.
- 20’ retracted to 30’ extended,
- 24’ retracted to 40’ extended
- 29’ retracted to 46’ extended.
Payload capacities from 7,980-lbs up to 36,600-lbs are available. Electric brakes are standard and all can be equipped with air brakes if needed.
Ease of Use
Equipped with a 2″ cold-rolled steel, positive-locking adjustment pin and designed with a notched flange welded on the pin, the flange notches have to pass through two tabs welded 90-degrees from each other assuring a positive locked position. The 2″ positive locking adjustment pin is attached to the trailer with a chain to prevent loss.
Safety in Design
The Utility Pole trailers are equipped standard with center and rear, full width, 5″ x 6.7# double c-channel bolsters with sliding, lever locking removable stanchions. There is a linchpin with a lanyard attached at each end of the bolster. A 45” wide front bolster with a 4” strap and binder is standard. Optional front bolsters include 60” and 95” wide. Both are double c-channel construction and include a 4” strap and binder along with lever locking removable stanchions.
Multiple load securement points are located down the mainframe rail. Three d-rings provide ideal tie-down points for the material being carried in the cargo area.
- 10″ x 6″ receiver tube
- 12 ga steel floor with drainage perforations
- 3″ Crossmembers
- All wiring and air lines (when equipped with air brakes) are ran Internally traveling in a Heavy Duty Energy Chain
- No User intervention is required for the wiring or airlines when extending and retracting the tongue
- Positive Locking Adjustment Pin with chain attached to trailer to prevent loss
To learn more about the Utility Pole Trailers or other utility and telecom trailer solutions, visit www.felling.com or call 1-800-245-2809.
About Felling Trailers, Inc.
Felling Trailers has been providing innovative trailer solutions to the transportation industry for over 40 years. Felling Trailers’ current capabilities allow them to provide a high-quality product that is distributed across North America and internationally. For more information, contact 1-800-245-2809, email@example.com or visit them on the web at www.felling.com.