Felling Trailers, Inc. to Showcase at CONEXPO-CON/AGG
SAUK CENTRE, Minn.– Felling Trailers, Inc. will show at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas Nevada from March 10–14, 2020.
Felling will exhibit at The Festival Grounds Lot, where CONEXPO-CON/AGG showcases exhibitors in earth moving and material handling, hauling, lifting and underground construction. Demonstrations of Felling's Air Bi-Fold Ramps will be taking place in the booth throughout the duration of the show. Felling will have two trailers on display, the FT-16 IT-I industrial tilt and the FT-50-3 LP tag trailer, in its show booth.
The FT-16 IT-I is a drop deck tilt trailer with a 5' stationary deck and an 18' tilt deck. The trailer is equipped with a removable attachment rack that is mounted on the front stationary deck. The attachment rack provides functional space for equipment attachments such as buckets, trenchers and more with rub rail stake pockets featuring bolt-on tubes on the roadside for storage of shovels and brooms.
Felling Model FT-16IT-I
- 5’ Stationary Platform + 18’ Tilt Deck
- Auto Tilt Deck Latch Mechanism
- 2 – 8,000lb Axles w/ Torsion Suspension
- 215/75R17.5 Tires on Plate Wheels
- Blackwood Rubber Infused Decking
- Pallet Fork Holder
- Toolbox w/ Lockable Cover In Hitch
- Dual Cushion Cylinder Tilt w/ Lock Valve
- Twin 12k Drop Leg Jacks
- Removable Attachment Rack on Stationary Platform
- Sublime Green Paint
The FT-50-3 LP Low Profile Tag, 25-ton load capacity trailer features Felling's patent pending New Air Operated Bi-Fold ramps. The Air Bi-Fold Ramps are 45" wide by 11' (7.5' +3.5') wood inlaid and include three air tanks. The 11’ Air Bi-Fold ramps were designed to accommodate the load angle necessary when loading cumbersome low clearance equipment such as paving equipment and directional drills. The Air Bi-Fold ramps’ length provides the operator with a more gradual incline to provide ease in loading/unloading with its 9.5º load angle and 8º with the option of air ride suspension when the air is dropped. Felling Trailers’ Air-Ramp technology allows operators to use the tow vehicles’ on-board air system to power the ramps, eliminating the maintenance of an on-board electric/hydraulic system. Furthermore, the patent-pending technology allows for minimal ground contact when deploying/retracting the ramps to reduce damage to new pavement when loading/unloading.
Felling Model FT-50-3 LP with Air Bi-Fold Ramps
- 26’ Main Deck Length Plus 6’ Double Incline Beavertail, Apitong Decking
- 45’ Wide x 11’ (7.5’ + 3.5’) Bi-Fold Air Operated, Apitong Inlaid Ramps
- Air Brakes, 17.5” Ridewell Air Disc Brakes
- 25K Ridewell Oil Bath Axles
- 55” Spread, Ridewell 240 Air Ride with Dump Valve Suspension
- Air Lift Axle on 1st Axle
- 235/75R 17.5” Tires on 8 Bolt Aluminum Alcoa Dura Brite Wheels
- 140,000 lb Twin 2-Speed Jack (39,000 lb. Lift Capacity)
About Felling Trailers, Inc.
Felling Trailers is a family-owned and operated full line trailer manufacturer located in Central Minnesota. Felling has been providing innovative trailer solutions to the transportation industry since 1974. Felling Trailers, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System Company, WBENC-Certified WBE, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please visit www.felling.com