- Felling Trailers, Inc., debuted their EZ Tilt Technology with the FT-12 EZ-T tilt trailer
- Felling’s EZ Tilt Technology allows for ground level loading with its rotating torsion suspension
- The Felling Engineering team worked closely with Lippert Components Inc.
Sauk Cetre, MN (April 17, 2018) – Felling Trailers, Inc., debuted their EZ Tilt Technology with the FT-12 EZ-T tilt trailer at the 2018 Rental Show in New Orleans, LA this past February.
Felling’s EZ Tilt Technology allows for ground level loading with its rotating torsion suspension, providing a 5-degree load angle. This low load angle makes it possible to load and unload low clearance equipment such as floor sweepers, scissor lifts, and rollers.
The EZ-Tilt trailer is great for rental shops or rental yards, offering the versatility to load a variety of equipment safely and quickly and getting the customer on their way.
“The EZ Tilt is what I would call a universal trailer. The electric/hydraulic lift system with the power up and down gives the operator the ability to load and deliver two scissor lifts at a time. Plus, with the EZ Tilt’s low load angle, it gives the operator the ability to load the hard to load floor sweepers and has the capacity to haul a skid steer,” said Ed Steinemann, Felling’s National Account Manager.
The Felling Engineering team worked closely with Lippert Components Inc., whom designed the axle and suspension system, to develop a trailer that was unique, reliable and user friendly.
“We were excited to work with Felling Trailers on their EZ Tilt project and look forward to the future development and growth of this suspension system in the market.” said Bob Boone, Director of Sales – Towables for Lippert Components Inc.
“The EZ Tilt trailer’s ground level loading ability provides such versatility; it can be utilized in many different markets where transporting low clearance equipment is a must. Knowing the strong model demand that existed in the Rental Market, there was no question that The Rental Show was the place to debut the trailer,” said Patrick Jennissen, Felling Trailers VP Sales/Marketing.
EZ Tilt Standard Specifications:
- Deck Length – 18.5′ tilt deck length, including 3.5′ approach plate at the rear of the deck
- Electric/Hydraulic Lift System – Electric/hydraulic pump with corded remote and 12 V battery in a lockable enclosure
- Axles/Suspension – (2) 7K-drop axles with rotating torsion suspension
- Approx Deck Height/Load Angle – 20.5” unloaded deck height, 5º load angle
For more information, visit www.felling.com or call 1-800-245-2809.
About Felling Trailers, Inc.
Felling has been providing innovative trailer solutions to the transportation industry for over 40 years. Felling Trailers’ current capabilities allow them to provide a high-quality product that is distributed across North America and internationally.