- NATDA is pleased to announce the opening of dealer registration for the 2018 NATDA Trade Show
- The show is a “don’t-miss” event for any dealer that sells, distributes, services or rents trailers
Saint Petersburg, FL (April 9, 2018) – The North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) is pleased to announce the opening of dealer registration for the 2018 NATDA Trade Show & Convention, being held September 6-8, 2018 at the Indiana Convention Center.
The show is a “don’t-miss” event for any dealer that sells, distributes, services or rents trailers in any capacity. Additionally, the show has become a hot spot for trailer parts retailers, truck bed providers and any related industry dealers (RV, auto, agriculture, lawn, etc.) looking to expand into the trailer category.
After celebrating its 10th anniversary in Indianapolis, the NATDA Trade Show is happy to once again make its way back to “Circle City.” Hundreds of vendors and manufacturers from each of the industry’s segments are represented, including cargo, truck beds, concession, race car, horse, utility, dump, flatbed and toy hauler.
The NATDA Trade Show & Convention has not only become synonymous with dealership improvement and education, but also a destination event to get away from the daily rigors of running a business in the trailer industry. This year will be no different, as the show coincides with NASCAR’s Big Machine Vodka 400 at the Brickyard weekend. For a limited time, dealers who register for the upcoming trade show will be eligible for the following:
• FREE Admission to the 2018 NATDA Trade Show & Convention
• FREE Dealership Education at the 2018 NATDA Trade Show & Convention
• FREE Ticket to the Lilly Diabetes 250, NASCAR Qualifying on September 8, 2018
• PLUS: discounted hotel accommodations and invites to the hottest dealer-only receptions and parties
About the NATDA Trade Show & Convention
The NATDA Trade Show & Convention is the industry’s only event that caters specifically to dealers and is not open to the public. All segments of the industry are represented, including cargo, truck beds, concession, race car, horse, utility, dump, flatbed and toy hauler markets.