American Cargo Group, Inc. Announces Acquisition of American Hauler
- American Cargo Group, Inc. (ACG) announced the acquisition of American Hauler
- American Hauler's network of independent, authorized dealers stretches as far West as Colorado, East to the New England coast, South to Tennessee and North into Canada
Elkhart, IN (August 31, 2018)- American Cargo Group, Inc. (ACG) announced the acquisition of American Hauler, a division of Business Development Equity Partners, Inc., a Nevada corporation, for an undisclosed amount. American Cargo Group recently acquired the Haulmark and Wells Cargo brands on August 1, 2018. All three trailer brands, American Hauler, Haulmark and Wells Cargo will operate under the American Cargo Group banner going forward.
American Cargo Group CEO, Tom Lilly states, "The addition of American Hauler to our family of cargo trailer brands represents a unique and timely opportunity to grow our manufacturing footprint and advance the company's strategic mission. The long-term manufacturing excellence of American Hauler, along with the steadfast loyalty of their dealer base, speaks volumes to the character of the company and why it is a logical acquisition for ACG.”
Bob Morgan, the General Manager of American Hauler said, "These are exciting times for American Hauler management and staff. It's exciting to be owned by trailer people who speak the language, understand the products, know the marketplace, and most importantly have relationships with the dealers. We now have the tools and resources to grow the company and be responsive to the marketplace. Our dealers will see and feel a difference which will result in more sales for them – it’s a win/win scenario,” Mr. Morgan continued, “We have expanded our options department and added 12 acres to our storage yard for increased inventory. It will take a period of time to hit full stride, but all of these improvements have already proven to be valuable additions.”
- American Hauler is located in Elkhart, IN and was originally established on October 17, 2003.
- All management personnel at American Hauler will be keeping the same titles and performing the same job duties as they have before the acquisition.
- The addition of the 101 American Hauler personnel brings the total number of American Cargo Group employees to approximately 600.
- American Hauler sells exclusively through a network of independent, authorized dealers and their service area stretches as far West as Colorado, East to the New England coast, South to Tennessee and North into Canada.
- With the addition of American Hauler, ACG now has a total of six manufacturing facilities to service dealers across the continental United States and Canada. These plants are located in McAdoo, PA, Waco, TX, Ogden, UT, Bristol, IN, and two plants in Elkhart, IN.
- American Hauler, along with Wells Cargo, will be jointly displaying their products in Booth # 643 at the NATDA Trade Show in Indianapolis, Indiana on September 7 and 8, 2018.
- Haulmark will be displaying in Booth # 1134 at the 2018 NATDA Trade Show
Please visit American Cargo Group at www.americancargogroup.com.
ABOUT AMERICAN HAULER CORPORATION
American Hauler manufactures state-of-the-art, 21st-century enclosed trailers. These trailers support a wide array of applications from compact 4×6′ units to 53′ triple axle goosenecks. As a leader in the industry, they utilize other leaders’ products such as weather resistance by Z-tech and severe duty abrasion resistance by Armagard™. For more information, visit www.americanhauler.com.