NATDA looks forward to seeing you in Nashville for the 2022 NATDA Trailer Show!
*** Important Disclaimer ***
NATDA works with only a few outside sources to help produce the NATDA Trailer Show - American Tradeshow Services (Lead Retrieval and Registration), Excel Decoraters (Trailer Show logistics), HelmsBriscoe (Hotel Accomodations) and Map Dynamics (Floorplan Software). Any other sources contacting exhibitors are likely spam and we advise that you delete and terminate communication with them. All communication will come through either the three sources listed or an official NATDA staff member.
NATDA Trailer Show
- When and where is this year's show taking place? The 2022 NATDA Trailer Show will take place August 31-September 2, 2022 in Nashville, Tennessee. NOTE that there are NEW HOURS on Friday - the show will now be open 9am-12pm; move-out will be from 12pm-6pm.
- Where can I find important exhibitor deadlines? All important deadlines and approved vendors can be found in the Exhibitor Kit which will be available late Spring 2022.
- What advertising opportunties are available to exhibitors? Many! For more information, check out the Pre-Show Marketing section below. Have a unique idea you'd like NATDA to help with? Email Corey Langley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-360-0304 x103.
- How do I register my staff? Registration will be opening in April 2022.
- How many employes can I have working in my booth? 4 badges are permitted for every 100sqft you have contracted. (EX: 400sqft = 16 badges). For exhibitors with 2500sqft or more, the maximum allotment of badges is 100.
- Does NATDA have discounted hotel rooms available? Yes! Hotel reservations will open in early Spring 2022.
- How can I reserve a large block of hotel rooms for my stay? Email HelmsBriscoe ResourceOne's Event Coordinator, Christy Andrews, at email@example.com.
- My company is planning to launch a new product, trailer or truck body at this year's show. Can NATDA do anything to help promote it? Yes! Email NATDA Director of Operations, Corey Langley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-360-0304 x103 to discuss options.
- My company is planning a dealer event, such as a party or meeting, during the show. Can NATDA do anything to help promote it? Yes! Email NATDA Director of Operations, Corey Langley, at email@example.com or call 727-360-0304 x103 to discuss options.
- When will I know what day my company will be moving into the exhibit hall? While NATDA strives to deliver this information as quickly as possible, many factors, such as additional sold space, etc., come into play. NATDA will provide this information as soon as it has been finalized.
Trailer Parts Expo
- What is the Trailer Parts Expo and how can I register? The Trailer Parts Expo is the official NATDA Trailer Show, exhibitors-only launch party. Network with potential partners or connect with current ones while enjoying food, drinks and music on the show floor. Registration information coming soon!
- Is there a cost to attend the Trailer Parts Expo? Only exhibitors who have purchased a booth may attend the 2022 NATDA Trailer Show - but it is FREE! There is no cost for additional staff to attend either the Trailer Show or the Trailer Parts Expo.
It is important to ship your exhibit materials in a timely manner to save you the most money and ensure arrival to the show's site in time for your setup.
|To Advance Warehouse: Must Arrive by 4pm, Thursday, August 25, 2022||To Show Site: Cannot Arrive Prior to 8am Monday, August 29, 2022|
NATDA 2022, EXHIBIT CO NAME/BOOTH #
c/o Excel Decorators / ABF Freight
890 Visco Drive
Nashville, TN 37210
NATDA 2022, EXHIBIT CO NAME / BOOTH #
c/o Excel Decorators / Music City Center
700 Koreans Veterans Blvd / Halls A-D
Nashville, TN 37203
NATDA is proud to partner with EXHIBITOR Media Group to provide access to free and discounted education, resources and events for our exhibiting members! EXHIBITOR Media Group is the leadign provider in exhibitor education. Learn how to get the most ROI from your exhibiting experience by utilizing their online education or attending one of their live events.
The 2022 NATDA Trailer Show will be held at:
Music City Center
201 Rep John Lewis Way S
Nashville, TN 37203
The Music City Center provides FREE WiFi throughouth the entire building, including the exhibit halls. Exhibitors are welcome to take advantage of the free WiFi, but do still have the option to pay for dedicated, wired service. Instructions on doing so will be available in the 2022 Exhibitor Kit to be released in late Spring 2022.
The Move-in and Move-out schedule, including times and designated doors, will be distributed in early Spring. This section will also include important notes on both the move-in and move-out process. We encourage all exhibitors to refer back to this section prior 30 days in advance of the 2022 NATDA Trailer Show for the most up-to-date information.
NATDA works with only a few outside sources to help produce the NATDA Trailer Show. Any other sources contacting exhibitors are likely spam and we advise that you delete and terminate communication with them. All communciation will come through either the three sources listed or an official NATDA staff member.
- American Tradeshow Services
- Excel Decorators
- Map Dynamics
The breakdown of the NATDA Trailer Show is a 3 to 4-hour process, involving over 200 companies. While the event staff works as quickly as possible, picking up a trailer, which is completely dependent on the trailer’s location on the floor, is NOT an immediate process. A driver or dealer’s lack of understanding of the process could result in a poor experience. To mitigate that risk and make the logistics easier for everyone involved, we’ve added a list of instructions below.
If the dealer is picking up the unit themselves
- Inform the dealer to visit the Registration Desk during the course of the show – During this time, the dealer will be given an estimated time of pickup, instructions on when to arrive at the show’s holding area (required), crucial contact information and be given a general explanation of the process.
- Inform the dealer they must make their way to the Staging Lot at the Show’s Closing – Dealers will not be allowed into the convention facility until they have obtained a Dock Pass, which is handed out at the Staging Lot only when the trailer being picked up is accessible. These color-coded passes are different than move-in dock passes, so it is mandatory that they visit the Staging Lot. Show staff within the lot will direct dealers where to go once they’ve been notified that the unit is accessible.
- Either wait for the dealer or tag the trailer – While we encourage a manufacturer representative to wait with the trailer/truck bed until the dealer or driver arrives, we understand that travel
If you or the dealer are hiring a 3rd-party transportation service
There are several transportation companies that can pick up and deliver units for dealers, some of which exhibit at the NATDA Trailer Show an already have a relationship with show staff. Once obtained, please provide all 3rd-party contact (driver or account manager) and trailer/truck bed unit information (manufacturer, model number, color, etc.) to Director of Operations Corey Langley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your convenience, below is a list of companies that NATDA members have utilized in the past:
For any questions or concerns, please contact Director of Operations Corey Langley at email@example.com or call 727-360-0304 x103.